For Showroom Appointments:
1. Visiting our showroom for your appointment
On standard projects of entry railings and patio railings we are presently running 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.
- Plan view and rough measurements of the site
- Pictures or digital photo’s if you have them of the site
- Any design sketches or magazine photo’s of designs you like
For Phone/Internet Appointments:
1. Visiting our online design studio for your appointment. Here at Artistic Railings we offer the ability to talk with one of our design staff without leaving the comfort of your home or office. With our phone meeting service our staff will discuss your needs over the phone with you while also exchanging e-mails for design options and then forwarding a base budget for your review. We are then able to provide you with a complete budget for your project.
- You will need to forward your contact information and e-mail address for correspondence
- Plan view and rough measurements of the site forwarded prior to meeting
- Pictures or digital photo’s if you have them of the site forwarded prior to the meeting
- Any design sketches or magazine photo’s of designs you like forwarded
Out of state:
Here at Artistic Railings we regularly provide our services to clients throughout the United States and internationally.
For our clients with larger projects we provide value engineering services. With our industry specific knowledge working with your design staff we are able to provide alternative design options and project options to meet your projects needs while providing valued cost savings in project development, fabrication and installation services from a single source.
Complete company information (contact person, address & phone numbers)
Plan view of all areas requiring fabrication
- Design request (pictures, drawings and or sketches)
- Material requested (steel, bronze, aluminum or nickel)
- Location of project for installation cost or shipping
- Estimated delivery time you will need the project to be completed